Frequently asked Questions
Does it affect SEO?
- Web crawlers will see all content of your shop, even when its below the popup, so it should not cause any harm to your SEO.
Does it affect page speed?
- The Popup was developed with page speed in mind. It does add only minimal delay to page loading times.
How to restrict the popup appearing only on homepage or some other page?
- To manage the list of URL addresses where the popup is enabled, please go to options -> App visibility.
This feature is only available in the premium plan.
Example settings for displaying only on homepage:
Can the cookie expiry time be set to the duration of browser session?
- Yes! Just set the 'Remember user for' field to 0 days.
Why is the popup not showing up?
Some of the reasons might be:
* Your browser or a browser addon might be blocking third party scripts
* The popup is disabled in app settings. Please check section'options' from main tab menu, there the option 'Enable/Disable App'
* The popup wont show up for same user. Please try on another browser, another device, or using incognito/private browsing. You may also just clear your cookies and refresh the page.
* The address might be disabled in the app visibility settings.
Question not answered?
- Please contact support at [email protected] for any questions not answered in the FAQ